Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fed UP

First, the pics are absolutely beautiful! It looks like you guys were having fun. Good for you! Now, word of warning: This post is going to be nothing but a rant and rave and so I don't know if you want to read it if you are having a crappy day.

Okay, first yesterday SUCKED! First I had that stupid Incident Command training that I didn't need to be there for. It was all about how to setup an Incident Command for things like Hurricanes, Tornados, Fires. Ummm...I am nothing but a dispatcher, I do not have any want nor will I ever be needed to assist in the set up of Command. So, pretty much I felt like my time I could have had with my kids was squandered away. Also, yesterday, I noticed that my school loans had not been disbursed. So, I called NMSU and they proceeded to tell me that I hadn't chosen a lender...WHAT????!!!! And you couldn't have told me I had to do this I don't know, a week ago? So, during my lunch hour from that stupid and unneccessary training, I went home and chose my lender, renewed my MPN, and am praying to God, that they send over the Letter of Certification to my lender Monday so I can have my loans deposited into the account by Wednesday, hopefully. I still have to buy my books and everything. Not to mention I don't want to try and book my vacation like Tuesday or Wednesday before I leave. I'm going crazy I'm telling ya.

Next, I am so fed up with work. Things here have gotten to be very unethical in my view, and what can I do about it? NOTHING! I am not part of the clicks that run around here, so I am a red-headed stepchild pee-on.

To add to my stress my sitter told me yesterday that she is probably going to have to go to work, hence not being able to watch the baby anymore. Which, I understand and already had the paperwork filled out for the new daycare. The problem is getting the money together to make that first payment. I have $91 until Jeff gets paid on the 20th and then he has to pay mortgage, his car payments, and his school loans so there is not going to be any money.

Okay, I guess that is it I am sitting at work waiting for my 14 hours to go by. So I will talk to you later. I can text when you get a chance, so give me a buzz.

Talk to you later,
Love ya
Jenn