Friday, August 14, 2009
















hey...Where are you? I bet you are saying the same thing right now about me because my phone has been in the car all afternoon and I bet you called or text from work. God sometimes I dont know how you can be friends with me I am so bad sometimes I feel so bad! Anyway I have the cutest pics from the beach today. I joined this little playgroup. It only has like ten moms in it and I joined it forever ago but I just decided that I would go to a play date. It was at the beach and there was only three other moms and their children but it was fun. One of the moms took the cutest pics of me and gab going down the slide it was so cute. If I can go in and save them then I will try to post them here so that you can see them...hold on a sec....
Okay I got them but for some reason they went above the typing. That is so weird.
Anyway I did okay with my eating today. I did eat a burger and fries for lunch bad I know but the beach has crappy food and this was one of those I am so hungry I want to eat my hand kinda of moments. But I ate good for breakfast and dinner and I had a snack at night but it was just a bowl of fruit. SO I dont feel bad at all.
Anyways I am going to go and get my phone out of the car and text you because I feel bad. You must think that I fell of the planet. Love ya!
Talk to you soon.
C