Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome back!

Crys,

I am estatic to have you back! Yipee! Girl I think that if you can get back into the swing of things you will do better with eating and getting moving. I know it sucks, but you have to! I will never look down upon you for eating badly, you know what I ate yesterday? Here it is:

B-It was ok but dont remember
L-KFC bowl
D-Sandwich from Dominos and 3 count them 3 pieces of cinnastix

Today has gone better:

B- 1/4 of a cereal bar...trust me not by choice a portion of it fell on the floor
L-Tuna Salad
D-Pretzels with PB

I am hungry right now, but I don't have anything to eat with me and I don't have anyone to go get me something either, so I am stuck like this, but I think that it will be good for my body to not have to try and digest a lot of food, I've noticed lately I've had a lot of digestive issues...TMI so I won't get into it.

I am really sorry that you feel like your bubble is burst, maybe it can fill back up and expand to be better than ever...that is if that is what you want. I know that you are hurting, and I wish I could take the pain away. It must suck to think that you are finally getting what you wanted, and that the one thing you have been waiting for...for him to make a move towards the better, is finally happening, for the rug to just be pulled out from under your feet. BUT, keep your head up, you are strong, and you will find a way out of this.

As I told you earlier I did get to the gym today....2 miles, 32 minutes, and 250 calories. Not bad, but I wish it was better. When I was going all the time a couple of weeks ago I had gotten to the point where I could jog on the treadmill for 8-10 minutes, today I did a whopping...drum roll please...3 minutes. oooohhhh....what crap. The upside is that I did 3 or 4 sets of 3 minutes, so it will come in time....I just have to work at it.

My weight hit again....to 218...that's right up 2.5 lbs. But again, why should I have lost anything, I didn't eat very well and I stopped moving. So we will make a pact together...8lbs by the 29th...that gives us 24 days. I will incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet, if you can cut 1/3 of your carb intake....AND...stop snacking at night....difficult requests but not impossible. You have done it before you can do it again...I know you can, I know WE can.

Alright girlie, I have to get back to the mountain of paperwork that is sitting to my left right now, but I promise we will talk sometime. I know you told me today what days are bad and full for you and I forgot...I'M SORRY. But I think you said it was tomorrow and then Monday. So, if I don't get to talk to you tomorrow, we can talk over the weekend, I will be in El Paso, BUT I will have my phone.

Love ya,

Jenn

P.S. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!