Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mimis time

Hello there. Hope your day is going well.

I am at work, again, and still have 6 hours to go, and I am tired. I really need to have a day where I can just sleep when I want to. Tomorrow I am off, but I need to be making appointments for Jadon and Autumn who need shots, I need to deal with NMSU and my loans, and gosh I don't even know what else. I just know that it is extremely difficult for me to get up between 530-7am when Caleb gets up after getting home at 1am. I tend to get more frustrated and cranky, not to mention lazy when I don't get enough sleep. So, I will have to do something tomorrow that will keep me going and not make me crabby. God knows it is blistering hot outside so the park and stuff is out of the question.

I am really trying to find a way to go part-time and only work 1 day a week and then Saturday and Sunday. If I could do 30 hours a week I wouldn't lose all that much money, and we would save like $500 or more on daycare. Not to mention that I would be able to focus on my education, because to be honest I know that I am not going to be able to keep up with everything with the hours and stuff that I am working. I just have no idea what I am going to do with Caleb for that 1 day a week. I had a brilliant, although not too plausible idea of maybe Jeff could come home 1/2 day one day a week and continue his work at home. But I don't think that his boss is going to allow that. Then I had the idea that maybe my mom could come up just for that day, but I think she would get tired of that very fast. I don't know. It will all work itself out.

So, today my eating went better:

B-2 pancackes with apples and pecans in it
L-1 enchilada a small serving of rice and beans
D-haven't eaten yet but I am thinking about a Flatbread Spicy Italian Sandwich

I have drank about 40 oz of water so far today, but should be drinking so much more. I can feel my heartrate going up and that always means I am dehydrated. Yes I am back on the phentermine, so my thirst and heartrate will be up inevitably. I know that it makes me feel like crap, but to be honest I like the fact that I don't feel hungry, like ever. I have to force myself to eat. I am going to try and get down to 210 or 205 and then I will let it go. I do know though that because it works so well on me I am going to have to flush the pills down the toilet when it comes time because I will just go right back to them. I have to trick myself into thinking that I am full all the time.

Girl I am at a loss for words right now. I don't know quite what to say. Ha, a first for me! I sent you a text earlier and thanked you for being my BFF, and stated that you are a wonderful person. Jeff is good to go to, but sometimes I just need a woman's opinion, and Lord knows I have no one else I can trust.

Well, I guess that is all for tonight, sorry it is such a short post.

Have a good night,
Jenn