Tuesday, August 11, 2009

On my own

Okay, so I have come to the decision, and not a rash one, that I am NOT, repeat NOT going to take these pills anymore. I really don't like the way they make me feel. I don't like the feeling of a very rapid heartbeat with the inability to take a deep breath. I hate it. So, I am on my own in getting my weight down. In my opinion Crys, I would not take that Alli stuff, I just don't think that you need it. You have done an amazing job thus far, and I think you can complete your journey, you just need to refocus.

Girl I am so tired it isn't funny. I am at work right now and I will be home at 1am just to be back up at like 630 to take Jadon over to his school for some type of "assessement" they are having him take. Then on Thursday, I have Fire Dispatch training that I have to travel to Artesia for. So, again, my days off are not my days off. BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Right?

Alright girlie, I know that I have not addressed anything from your post and I am sorry, but I am not focused right now on anything, and I don't want to say something wrong or read something wrong. I will read it again when I have some free quiet time and post to it.

I'll talk to you later.

Love ya,
Jenn