Thursday, July 30, 2009

Missing person...Crystal

Okay Crys, it has officially been 14 days since your last post....what's up with that? It has officially been 10 for me, and I feel I guess to a point that no one is going to read it so, why bother? But, nonsense, it is an outlet for me, and a way for me to see that I am working hard and that the results are paying off.

So, I haven't posted my weight in a while, and although I am no where near being on schedule to be a flat 200 by the time I come see you, I am still doing well. 3 weeks or so ago, I was at 224 I am back down to 215.5. That is great, makes me feel like I am on may way down again.

Last night didn't go so well for me regarding dinner. I of course had money on me (Mistake one) and mistake 2 was that I felt like I deserved a reward for all my hard work. So, what did I go off and do? Ordered stuffed sopapillas with Rice and Beans and it so could have fed 2 people, but it ALL ended up in my belly! But, what's done is done, all I can do is make better choices again starting today. I did well for the most part of the week, so I am not going to beat myself up too bad about it.

So, I don't think I have disclosed this to you, but I have been getting up around 530 or 6 each morning to go do my workouts. Seeing how I really don't want Caleb in daycare longer than he needs to be, I decided I had to figure a way out that I could still work out and not comprimse this want. So, the only option I had was to go workout early in the morning when Jeff was still home. So, in turn I have deepened my sleep deprivation, but I have continued the opportunity for me to exercise. But, what I have noticed is that I am not getting the most out of my workouts because my body is plum tired. I am just not the type of person I guess that can run healthy on 5 1/2 hours of sleep. I was thinking that tomorrow I would allow myself to rest, but am feeling guilty for even thinking about that, besides I need to do some weight training. We'll see.

Love ya,
Jenn