Monday, July 13, 2009

Down.....

First, make sure you look at the post before this one!

Second, this is what I ate/drank today:

B-1 medium pancake with a small amount of maple syrup and 2 slices of turkey bacon
S-none
L-Grilled cheese sandwich with 1/2 banana and 1/2 a mango
S-4 honey wheat pretzel sticks and a bit of pecans
D-Oven roasted chicken breast salad with a little cheese, banana peppers, black olives, cucumber, tomatoes, and honey mustard dressing

Drinks: 1/2 cup of OJ, 1/2 cup of cranberry, 30 oz (about) of green iced tea, and well so far a liter of water, and working on another.

I am going to the gym tomorrow so I am hoping to burn about another 500 calories, that would be awesome. Jeff made a good point that right now I am doing good because although I am not dropping weight like crazy, I am feeding my body healthy, nutritious food, and giving my body a good work out from time to time, and will be getting more consistant.

I have noticed that since I am on my 5th day without Dr. Peppers, I am not as bloated and I have dropped...drum roll please.....3lbs!!!!!!!!!! Thats right down 3 lbs!! I am hoping to keep dropping 2-3 lbs a week. I am really going to cut down on my carb intake, and try really really hard to stay away from Dr. Peppers, and coffee. I know you will be proud of me to know that I DID NOT stop and get that white chocolate mocha I'd wanted so bad. I drove right past and bought water before I got to work. I have read many times that green tea has some type of natural chemical that speeds up your metabolism. So, guess what is on my shopping list from now on?

If I can lose a minimum of 2 lbs a week then I would lose 16 lbs before I come see you and that would put me right around 204. But more importantly I would be only 35 lbs from my goal. I watched a show last night on TLC called the 650 lb virgin, and he lost 440 lbs WITHOUT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY. If he can do it, then I can do it too, and so can you!

Okay girlie, I have given you enough to read. Hope you had a fantastic day.

Talk to you soon,

Jenn