Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wits end....AGAIN

Crys,

Sorry you are having it out with your neighbor, she really needs to get a grip on things. There is absolutelty nothing wrong with what Darren has been doing, she's just crabby and probably has some cobwebs she needs cleared out by a pipe cleaner! But I am proud of you for standing your ground, good girl!

Okay, so this is how my day went:

B-English muffin with butter and jam
S-None
L-Dominoes Chicken bacon ranch sandwich and like 6 boneless buffalo wings
S-none
D-None
S-Kashi Protien Bar

I got up at 510 or so this morning, got ready for work, had one hell of a day at work again, got off, went home. Tried to fall asleep but didn't until 530 or so and was back up at 710 this evening. So, by 510 tomorrow morning, I will have had that much sleep in a 24 hour period. When I got up at 7 this evening I decided to jump on the scale....HUGE MISTAKE......HUGE. The scale is stuck at one weight, and I am very disappointed that it hasn't gone down not even 1/2 a pound. So, I am at my wits end again. Although I do know that a good probablilty lies in the fact that I have been drinking more Dr. Pepper than normal. So, of course I am going to do my damndest to cut that out of my diet. Another problem that I am having is that it is time to go grocery shopping again, and I just have to wait until Friday, another 5 days, to try and figure out what the hell I am going to be eating.

I am starting to feel a depression coming on again, I think, and the hard thing is is that I don't want to be on any type of medication. So the all hailing question is how do I get myself out of this funk? Hopefully I can find a way.

You know, back to the whole weight thing, I have been working really hard this week at the gym, I wish I could have at least dropped a pound. What is so wrong?

Oh, by the way thank you very much for the wonderful comments, but my face is thin and then it looks like I have an inflated tire around the middle of me. You'll see in August. Right now I really wish that I could find a doctor that would perform the lapband on me. But as of yet, I haven't found anyone. UGH!

Okay, girlie, I am at work, and although it isn't busy, I can enver tell when it will get busy. So, I will let you go.

Talk to you soon.

Love ya,
Jenn