Saturday, July 11, 2009

Got in another fight today.

Three for three.....

yup me and the neighbor had it out. Doubt B.... Told me in the snottest way possible that it is annoying that darren is riding his scooter on the porch. Well it is not the point. if it is annoyinh but the way this dummy thinks she can talk to me. And she cant and so we got in a fight and I told her that she is an angry person and that I am sorry that she has such a fing problem with my family but they are children and she needs to get over herself. She said I m the angry person. Lol. I never said a thing to her. So let her think what she wants at least now she knows I have had enough of the verbal vomit that she thinks she can put on me.....

Enough.....

I dont even want to talk about what John just brought me home to eat....

A okay day with food a bad night with life and food and there for BAD....