Friday, July 10, 2009

Okay, so I know that you have asked a couple of times for me to tell you how to do the text updates to the website and all you have to do is add Blogger under contacts with a number of 256447. Then when you want to send in a quick tidbit of information, just text it to that number. If it doesn't work let me know and we will se what is wrong and see if we can fix it.

So yesterday at the gym I did not do the treadmill and the circuit, I decided to do the treadmill and then do some weight lifting. I wanted to go walking with the family last night, but when we got Caleb in the car he fell asleep, so we just turned around and went home. Tonight I will do the circuit and the treadmill, and then we will see what I will do for extra calorie burn tonight. I know that the dogs need a bath, the cars need to be washed, and the yard needs to be cut. So we will just wait and see.

So today I started my day off rough. I cried all the way to work because my grandmother is on my mind. Then to top it off I realized that I didn't bring my glasses, so I am having a hard time seeing.

Alright girlie I will try and call you when I get off work which is 5 your time.

Love ya,

Jenn