Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RIght and not Tight!

Oh boy....I was like thinking outloud and it did not come out clear....

The 30 day thing is to try to make blogging and tracking what I eat a habit again. Because when I was doing that was when I really lost weight! So since I stopped I stopped losing and in fact gained back five pounds which I hate to admit! SO I am trying to get to 30 days with out making any days go by that I am not on here. Even if it is a quick little thing I just have to know that you are looking at it and there for I will fell bad about eating like a pig!

The negitive thing was just a side note. but I have to try. I have been unhappy with mylife for a long time now and I need to change the one thing that I can in it. My self. By changing myself and my outlook on things I am hoping that I will be more happy. We shall see. I am sure that I will still complain and girl I never mind hearing you complain that is what friends are for. I just think This is something I want to try for me.

So the great thing about the condo is it is down the street from a REALLY nice gym that opens at 4:30....I think I can get there! They have a sauna! WHooo hooo

Today I ate...

B egg sandwich
Sno
L baja chicken wrap wendys
BIG S lol Flat bread snadwich and hash browns
D two pieces cheese pizza

I had that class tonight and I had to eat on the run so I ate the DD stuff but then when I got home I was still hungry and John had ordered pizza for him and the kids so I ate again. I never said that I would be perfect but here it is.

I think I said this but I am not sure. I want to sign up for weight watchers and I think that I am going to go either tommorrow or the next day and sign up. I really want to go and I think that it will help me. I get so mad at myself for not having lost this last 20 pounds. Grr. It has to happen.

Also, Today I went to the store and bought three pairs of size 8 jeans. NOW they are really tight and my belly hangs over them a little so I have to pair them with a lose sweater but here are my thoughts rather than having pants that are falling off me and that I can eat whatever and they will still be lose and I have to keep pulling them up and people look at me like what is wrong with her that she is not wearing a belt???lol... I figured that I would be better off with the tight pants that are saying girl LOSE WEIGHT!!! every time I put them on.....I would like them to fit me well by Christmas. I just want them to fit right I am not even saying I want to lose this by this date just that I want these three pairs of pants to fit RIGHT NOT TIGHT!

I miss you so much too! I would not know what to do if I found you moving my way....maybe back flips....Work on Jeff will you....He would love it and God so would I. If you come stay in CT I will have my basement finished up by then with a family room that has PLENTY of places to sleep you can bring the whole crew and I will bye blow up beds!!!!! Goody goody gum drops!

Talk to you soon! Keep up the good work! I hope you feel better and go CALEB with the talking! Gab new thing is over said YES and I do! Everytime she wants to do something! Has Caleb got his flu shot? How did he do if he did?

Crystal