Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another step taken and finished....

Hi to you.

The inspection was done and IT WENT PERFECT! There is very little to be worried about it in our new home to be! Woo hoo...

I need to tell you that I am happy about the condo because I need to get my kids out of here and I cannot afford a house and I feel like this is the right choice and the right place for them. We can stay there and they can grow and it can be good. I am looking forward to it. We went and had the inspection done today and it looked really good. I think that it is going to be really nice when we get it all fixed up the way that we want it. I will send you pictures as soon as I can. We are going to meet with the mortgage lady tommorrow and it looks really good and very hopeful.

That being said I am slacking with the eating and to top it off my scale is broke and I have no idea how I am doing. I guess I can try to use that as a good thing. I dont know.

I read aimee's blog and I am glad that you are doing so well with it I am happy for you but I have to say that I read through it and while part of me wants to try it the other part of me agrees with the people that are questioning it all. I worry that it is not the right choice to kiss your husband who was rotten to you....and cater and cater and cater.....I dont know maybe I need to swollow my questioning and just do the challenge......even though I am behind....I should try ....whatever.

I ate bad.....kinda. No too bad. considering what I can do sometimes!

I will talk to you soon I hope I miss you and I hope that everything is going well. I really hope that you can come and visit with me sometime soon and stay in my condo!

C