Monday, November 16, 2009

ALLLL BYYYYY MYYYSELLLLFFFFF

I still think that I am right. I have not changed my mind. And I will stand alone.

Anyway.

I have recieved the condo docs and the resale paperwork. Another step in the process and they look okay. I had to laugh at a few of the things in the rules. They are so specific but you can tell that they have to be since they must have had alot of problems with things and had to fix them some how. The first page for example was about dogs and their poop.

I hope you dont hate me and that is not why you have not said a word to me here since I made it a point to boycot the efforts of the womens ministry. Again I think it is a great thing but not for all women and certainly not for those with someone that is not a healthy mate. God doesnt want that and if a woman in that position is told that then it can cause alot of additional heart ache guilt and pain.

I hope that the kids are well and that you are doing good and continueing on your mission of marriage. I hope that you got some answers for Jadon and that I get to talk to you soon so that I understand what is going on. At this point I have found out that I am really getting close to having more than enough room to house you and your family when you come visit but lol I read in the rules that your car cannot be parked for more than 4 hours without a pass lol....that killed me so on holidays what do you do????? I just think it is something that we will have to learn what the REAL rules are like what is it really like to live there you know

WEll I have to tell you that the diet went out the window and I have no clue what I weight because of the scale issue. It is killing ME! I will tell you this I am not even going to worry about it until we have the closing of the confo. Why you ask becuase it is WAY to much to worry about right now and I have to finish this class and have 35 pages to write for it by dec 5 for the first 25 and the 12 for the rest. So I am losing my keys left and right and just really over whelmed right noe and I have decided that I will do my best but relax aa littlle until I can focus again.

I miss you.

C