Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 or so

Day 4....I think.

I did okay today I ate a little more than I played and I am about to go drink a shot or two or gin. lol.... Just because no other reason....

So,

B egg and cheese on toast and a sausage
S banana
L baja chicken wrap
S coffee
D past w tomato sauce and a meatball
S two graham crackers with some PB and a banana


Yeah it was the Dinner that killed it but that is what I ate...and I want to be honest about it and that is what is the most important to me.

I wrote aimee an email I have no idea if she will be able to answer but I asked her about those of us in really bad relationships and what she thinks god would want us to do and I really want to see what she says. I will let you know. I dont know if I can be your partner I think I am going to have a really hard time going through with the things that she is suggesting but I will do it for you I just cannot say that I will be doing the same things as well you know. I tried the greeting at the door thing and thought about the cooking thing but you know what I cook all the time for John and it never gets me anywhere. When I make things he will say what is this slop? he will eat it and like it but he has to make those comments first to make me feel bad or say oh your no martha stewart.....

I really want to see what aimee says back I have to know.