Friday, November 13, 2009

deleted

I just typed up a message and delelted it. Just know that I am struggling with "god's plan" and Aimee's blog. I think that it is great that it is helping some but I think that the whole thing blames the vicitm and focuses on fixing abusive relationships under the excuse that god wants us to. I think that if you are with an abuser you should not have to cater or try to get the relationship better. You have to see the message that blogs and books like this are passing onto to people like well me.

That was a little like what I typed in the first place but a little different.

But I have to say I dont believe that God planned for Jadon to be going through this or you and jeff to feel this pain. Because I dont think God hurts innocent children. That being said...

I am praying for Jadon and his Big heart.....I knew he was a lover. You need to call me because I miss you and you need me and I need you so please call me. Or email me or whatever or text. I miss you so.

I know that if you ever needed to travel out here for some reason I would be here and you can all stay with me. I will give you my room and sleep on the couch. I would do anything to help you in all this. Tell me more what is going on? Why does little Jadon know all this already? Did they scare him? He shouldnt have to be afriad because you dont know if there is anything at all wrong right or am I wrong? Gee I feel like a bad friend I have no idea what is going on.

I am here when you need me and girl please dont worry about your eating. You get through all this and then worry now is not the time. at all.

I miss you and love you and

I am eating bad and cannot weigh myself because the scale broke. It is so bad for what I like to do. Grr.

Okay......Love you.

Rest when you can.

c