Saturday, November 7, 2009

Checking in

So, I am here at work, but nothing is going on right now so I thought I would check in.

First, yesterday was stressful, but in the light of things I ate ok. For breakfast I had a peach cup, no snack, for lunch I had Tacos, but I ate mostly the meat and left the tortilla, and then last night I ate a small helping of Lasagna. Today, however hasn't been as good. For breakfast I ate a package of donuts (300 calories I don't need) and a pineapple cup. For lunch I have some lasagna, so, for dinner I am thinking salad. My weight is steady, and if it goes down at anytime I will post it, but if not I will not because it just stresses me out and puts me in a state of funk.

I am really glad to see that you are doing so well, I know that you can do this. It's only 20 lbs, no sweat. I missed you on here last night. Hope you and the kids are doing ok.

So, how has the whole thing been going in regards to Aimee. I have done them all but haven't gotten a response out of Jeff. Maybe becuase he is just soaking it in. I know though that I can look at him right now and know that he is the person I love. I just hope that I don't lose that the next time we get into an argument. Also, I get the ugly feeling inside of me when he gets upset with the kids. For instance, I was working on homework last night and the baby was very tired and whining, and he would walk up to Jeff, raise his arms up, and cry saying "up." Well Jeff would make a comment like "Of course that's what you want." and sigh. That makes me very...I don't know...anxious, mad, angry, sad. Maybe a mix of them all...I don't know.

Alrighty girlie, I don't think there is anything else. I am doing ok....sick and tired, but still doing ok. I really don't want to be here at work. There is drama with all that right now, but maybe we can talk later. Have a fantastic day.

Love ya,
Jenn