Sunday, November 8, 2009

rainbow blog.....

What happened to the pretty pink back ground? I dont mind change I was just surprised! And last night it was black right? Boy you are keeping me hoping! I dont want to go to work tommorrow :( I am not looking forward to it and I dont know why for sure but I have been dragging my feet really bad with work. Oh well. I do have a longer week planned in front of me to. Grr. But I get a bonus on Friday. I dont know what it will be but I know that it is coming and that makes me happy because I really want to get some clothes. I need some. I am just thinking that I will get mostly pants and a few tops. We will see. I need shoes too.

Anyway good job doing well for today. I did not do so well because you know I had that baby shower today and I ate there more than I had wanted to and i went out to breakfast with my gramma today. So today was a wash and I weighed in at 157.2 today so I ended up losing just a tiny bit. We will see.

Okay I am beat and I am going to just go to sleep now.

Good night my bf...

Crystal

I cant wait to know more about the condo so that I can get excited. I have to schedule the inspection and appraisal tommorrow. Or try.

C