Monday, November 9, 2009

Crys, I had not changed the blog until the other night, because the pink background would no longer load, it would only load black. So, I decided that I was going to just choose a neutral background provided by blogger.

I am just checking in real fast.

B-Meat and egg buritto and some decaf coffee (only 2 spoons sugar and creamer not milk)

Not sure what I am doing yet for the rest of the day, but I am hoping to have a tuna salad for lunch, and then maybe (MAYBE) nachos for dinner. I think the kids would like it. I may split the hamburger meat and make nachos for the kids and a small meatloaf for Jeff and I. We shall see.

Aimee has the new challenge posted, check it out. I know that you are having problems with it, but it occured to me today that if you and John are going in on this condo, you have to do something to make it a livable arrangment. He will respond at some point in time, but in the mean time, you will not feel so stressed, I think that you will see it as though you are feeling a sense of self-gratification. By no means am I trying to push you to do something that you don't want to, but you are getting ready to do one of the biggest things of a persons life, BUY A FREAKING CONDO!!!!!

Talk to you later.

Love you,
Jenn