Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Okay, so I have read your last two blog posts and am trying to be sure that I know what you're goal and intention is. Sorry, I guess I am just not that smart to know exactly what you're doing. I can only think that you are doing like a 30 day challenge for decreasing your negativity and increasing your positivity. I am getting the gist that you are also trying to get back on track to hitting your goal weight. Am I anywhere close?

I will jump on the bandwagon with you on the negativity thing. I know that EVERYTHING that comes out of my mouth is negative. I have lost all happiness that I could have ever had. So, I will try my best to jump on here nightly and post. I am not going to promise anything though.

So, today was a good day overall. I managed to get my kitchen cleaned all the way, of course there are dishes sitting now, but I will get them done tonight. I was also able to get a lot of laundry done. Autumn and Codey helped immensley with the living room, and Mr. Caleb the bullet, is of course playing and undoing the work we have done. But oh well, he is behaving and having fun.

Oh, new words and phrases for Caleb: What's up? What? Why? How? Cool. Do you see it ? (He says it when he hears a train) so right now I am trying to teach him "Do you hear it?" Butt. Poop. (Which he uses appropriately) There are some more, but I can't remember them all.

This is what I ate today:

B-1 chocolate chip muffin
S-None
L-A grilled chicken sandwich (Wheat bread, piece of cheese and the chicken)
S-None
D-Marinated Pork Chops with corn on the cob and a buiscuit. I may make some rice or garlic pasta, but we will see.

If you haven't had a chance to, go check out the new blog from Aimee, she has a link to it from Kayleighs site. I am going to try it and see what it brings me. I am hoping it helps on a multitude of levles. Besides, I would love for you to be my accountability partner!

Tomorrow is going to be busy for me. I have to get Jeffs check, cash it, go to Artesia and pay on the X-mas layaway. Come back, get my check go pay mortgate, go grocery shopping, and gosh there is more, but I can't remember.

Crys, I really miss you. I sit a lot of times and remember the last night I was there (more often I sit and think about my whole time there!). I just think that it would be so fun living near you. We could walk together, go to they gym when it is so cold our sweat would turn to ice cicles, take the kids to the park together and cook for each other. I am wishing that I can get there some day.

I tried uploading some pictures but it took forever. I will try later to post some pics of Halloween.

I guess that is it girlie. Jeff should be back some time tonight. I can't wait, it has been so lonely without him.

Love you,
Jenn