Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Behind the counter!

So we got behind the counter at the bank! Right near the safe! Why you ask.... WEll because we spent two and a half hours in the bank applying for the mortgage and signing our life or mine because its in my name away. Fun!

Anyway it is looking good still. We did all the paper work. I have to collect a few more things and gather a few documents. I have to get a new drivers liscene. It is forcing me. I have to get court papers that show my child support and then I just sit back and wait. looks like christmas will here but I think we are gonna end up there in time for birds bday,

I am really tired and I have to go to sleep. I ate ok. I am just maxed out with the condo and gab being sick. I will get better at telling you what I ate.

Grr

I hope that you had an okay day after your stress fron yesterday, I hope that the kids get better and that they figure out what the strange c ray meant.

Miss you talk to you soon I hope.

C