Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 2....28 to go...It is a start!



Let me out of this rut!



I have used this blog to complain alot. I have noticed that my focus has been on the negitives in my life all this time and that is not healthy.





So I need to find a way to move along and look at my life as a groing plant and figure out what I want to feed it....Or something lol.





So To start today I did really well. I had no snacks besides for the banana that I just ate. I got gab and Darren out to the park for a bit and even though I did not do much at all at the park I was there out in the fresh air.





I ate





D chicken, rice and peas


S banana





And I told you the things that I had early.





I am about to watch so you think you can dance and I really like that. I am glad that it is on tonight.





Okay....talk to you soon.





Crystal