Sunday, November 8, 2009

Better today

Okay, so yesterday went down the toilet. I ended up eating a Rueben sub for dinner and a couple of bites of pizza.

But, today is better. I had lowfat yogurt with raspberries, blackberries and a little bit of grapenuts. For snack I am eating black grapes. Then for lunch I have grilled chicken on baby red lettuce with tomatoes, a small amount of mozzarella cheese and cranberry pecan dressing. I am not sure what we are doing for dinner yet, but we shall see. We did have a lot of pizza leftover as well as lasagna, so which is the lesser of two evils?

I am so excited for you, I know you will get the condo no problems. Way to go.

Okay, I am sure that I did not touch on everything but I was excited about how well I am doing today and needed to post about it. Talk to you later.

Love you,
Jenn