Saturday, November 14, 2009

No. NO NO NO wait it is not okay!!!!!!

The message that I deleted needs to be said. But I dont want you to take it personal as it is not to you but it is inside me and I need to put it here.

To all those that are in an abusive relationship with a husband or boyfriend and are staying there becuase God tells you that you should or that the bible says that our (woman's) purpose is to respect and serve our husbands.....This IS WRONG! DO NOT think that God WANTS you to waste your time here on earth catering
to someone who treats you like trash....DO NOT think that GOD would give you the PRECIOUS gift of life only to make it be terrible.

GET OUT, somehow as I struggle to do on a day to day basis. So I know it is not easy. But a woman does not deserve to be abused and have to stomach it and treat her abuser well because God said so. I dont care what FIRE I light by saying this or who hates me.

I DONT CARE.

GOD LOVES YOU AND AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND DOES NOT.

I am not doing it. I wont give up what little is left for him, for god, for anyone.

God and I have a good relationship and I know that this is not what he wants for me or any other woman that is being held down like me.

Crystal