Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Availabiltiy

Crys,

I wanted to check in real fast. I am still not doing ok. I feel weird, I've never felt like this before. I am a jumbled mess, a real mess. I almost feel like I need some serious drugs to make me normal again. I know that I feel something similar to this when I get stressed and really really overwhelmed, so I am hoping that I am just all that and then some!

UGH I have that song papparzzi by Lady Gaga in my head....."I'm your biggest fan...."

Okay, so anyways I really hope that Donna is doing better, I am sorry that she is in so much pain, I hope that they can fix whatever it is giving her the problems.

Your text earlier has me thinking crazy things about why we need to talk asap! What is going on? Oh boy.

Anyways, I am off tomorrow and am going to be running around like crazy. Friday, Jeff and I are leaving at like 815 my time and going to El Paso. Wes hould be there around 1100 my time, and Caleb has his ultrasound at 130 my time, Jadon is to be seen at 400 my time. Depending on what goes on, I should be back on Friday late, and then am supposed to work Saturday and Sunday day shift. I am going to be freaking tired.

I think you had asked what was going on at work, and I am just plain sick of the bullshit from the supervisors, the boss, the soon-to-be and wanna be supervisors. I am just tired of the "favorites" card being played all the freaking time. Good Lord. I mean honestly, I am only 4 months "younger" than one of the girls that I work with. She was hired in April, me in September, and she already sits in on interview boards...INTERVIEW BOARDS! That is where 6 people sit around a large table and interview the candidates one by one. WTF! So, I am tired of seeing that I am going to go nowhere, and am not particularly cared for.

Also, I can't bring myself to go out of town for 3 weeks to go to the academy in Santa Fe come January. So, I am hoping that I can find another job by then. If not, then I am going to go and get certified, come back make me some money and just wait to graduate.

I was thinking that I could talk to Jenny, but I don't know how to bring it up. I mean after all she is part of them. She is like the queen bee of them. They all follow her lead! Then you have Stephanie who is best friends with Supervisor Alexis, who is Jennys right hand woman...so as you can see it is like some kind of sick love triangle, of which I am a bug caught in the web from hell, stuck and I can't get out.

Okay, girlie. I am trying to work on some school but didn't want you to think that I had forgotten about you, because that will never happen. Give the kids a hug for me and tell them I miss them. I will talk to you soon.

Love you bunches,
Jenn


P.S. I haven't done all that well on my eating either, but tomorrow is another day to try.