Sunday, June 14, 2009

You bet....

Crys,

First, do not feel so disheartened. You CAN DO THIS! If WW is going to help you then do it. I tried it and to be honest I didn't have the time it takes to sit down and look through all the stuff and plot down all of the information and keep up with it. It was just so difficult. BUT, you have a different lifestyle, you seem to be able to find time, DO IT! Crys, you have a minimum of 2 years BEFORE your wedding, you are going to be 135 by the time you get married and you are going to look stunning.

You bet we are going to get to hang out one day! I am already trying to make serious plans for September. I have already found a package that would allow me to stay at the Omni for 6 nights for $850. THAT IS AWESOME!!!! OR, we could meet in the middle somewhere. I know that it would be very difficult because of the baby, but it is always an option. It is my birthday gift to myself and then my other gifts of course will be from the kids and Jeff.

I have looked into monetizing the website as you had suggested, I just have to do it at home because I have to enable cookies and I can't do that at work. You can do it to if you log in and go to your account I believe and click on monetize.

Okay so today this is what I have eaten so far:

B-Pinapple and strawberries
S-None
L-Chinese ( 7 pieces of Sesame chicken and a good sized helping of fried rice)
S-Unsure
D-Hmmmmm

Okay girlie, I will try and get on here later. I really miss you too, but we will find time to talk, I will call you when I'm off of work. Yesterday was nice (or was it the day before?) I am definitely unsure of what day it is, let alone remember when we talked last.