Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Headache

Hey girlie,

Don't worry about the blogging thing, it's fine. Besides I am happy just to hear from you.

Girl, I am having a hard day. I have been stressed, anxious, upset, frustrated, irritated, aggrevated...hohum....I know there is more I just can't put it into words. I have been out ALL DAY with the kids trying to find something to do with them. I took them to Brantley Lake, that was a failure, I couldn't find where the swimming portion of the lake was, then we ventured over to "The Tubes". Yeah well that was DISGUSTING. It is a place where I guess people go to get drunk, high, and have sex. There was broken glass everywhere, empty bottles of Gatorade, beer and other things. So I finally ventured to "The Beach" where the Pecos River is diverted from the rest of the River and gives the kids a safe place to play. Caleb loved it, and the kids had a blast. I think I will try and take them back there tomorrow. Maybe if there isn't a lot of people in the water or area I will get in, but I am not about to do that with a shit load of people there.

I know what you feel about the toddling. Caleb has been on the move so much lately it makes me dizzy at times to watch him. And, just like the other kids he just plain doesn't listen. You tell him no, and he just looks at you and keeps doing it. As right now he keeps going into the kitchen that is blocked off, and I can tell him no and move him all I want he just keeps going.

I don't know how much more I can take. I am literally at my wits end, on so many different levels. Oh, now Caleb is behind me emptying the movie case. So 3 rows of DVDs will soon be on the floor. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! When will it ever stop? I was telling Jeff that I am actually burned out at my job right now and don't want to do it anymore, at times. I am burned out in life in general. AGAIN.

I have such a headache today it isn't funny. Actually, I have had a headache for most of the week. Caleb is back in the kitchen! UGH! Sigh!

Well obviously all I am doing is complaining and strumming the "woe is me" fiddle, so I am going to just stop typing. Sorry.

Hope you have a great rest of the day. I get to go to work in 1 1/2 hours.

Talk to you soon.
Jenn