Thursday, June 4, 2009

A1 priority....COMPLETE!

Crys,

Okay, so my first priority tonight was to go shopping, which I did. And I must say that I did very well. I got a lot of veggies and fruits, very little red meat, and only one loaf of bread and a package of light english muffins. So, not too bad.

I hope that all is well in your neck of the woods. I made a payment to my cell phone and am hoping that it will get it turned on, I paid all of the past due and then some. The payment is due to come out of the bank tomorrow so hopefully they will turn it back on. When they do I will send you a text.

Okay, so today I didn't eat too bad UNTIL dinner. I'm not even going to go into it. But starting tomorrow I will post because I have healthy stuff.

Okay, I guess that is all for tonight. I will talk to you later.

Love ya,
Jenn