Friday, June 5, 2009

Crys,

Okay here is what I ate today:

B-Almost 3/4 cup of frosted cheerios
S-None
L-Light english muffin with oven roasted turkey breast, a piece of pepper jack cheese ONLY spicy mustard
S-Celery with p/b
D-Turkey sausage with yellow and green zucchini with spicy tomatos
S-Strawberries and bananas

Okay, so not too bad.

I'm estatic about being invited to your wedding. I am going to definitely find a way to save the money and get up there. Can you say again when that special day is? I missed it in the last post. Also, it allows me to lose some weight, just more inspiration! One day when I get married, for real, then you will definitely be invited. I am going to be talking to Jeff about what day he wants that on.

Okay, so I need some advice. Caleb is a monster. All he does is walk around and cry/whines, he always wants to be picked up, he is happy some of the time and will play on his own or just walk around and explore. I moved the crib to my side of the bed, the same way you had Gabs, and he saw it, got intrested, then realized it was his crib and immediatly crawled back into our bed. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am so careful with him, give him so much attention, and try and show him that he can play with his toys and do other things, and it just isn't good enough. When Jeff is around I am pretty much non-existent. What do I do?

All right, for the first time I am at a loss for words, I don't know what else I can say. WOW! Odd for me.

I'll talk to ya later.

Love ya,
Jenn

P.S. I am working 3-11 tomorrow.