Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inventory

Okay, so I was thinking about my inventory for food this morning as I was getting ready for work, and it hit me, how many times do I stop to think about my personal inventory. What do I need in order to get through my day. Have you ever stopped to think about that?

So, for food, I have the following:

B-Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin
S-Strawberries, cherries, and an apple
L-Whole Wheat Bagel with Turkey meat (dry, no mustard or mayonnaise)
S-Broccoli (I hope it is still good) & Hummus

I have a little less than a liter of water, but I have the 5 gallon bottled water in the radio room. So, in the are of food, check, check, and check.

In thinking about my personal inventory I figured for today I needed:

*A positive attitude/outlook
*To smile...at least once
*To listen to some music (helps get me going)
*Have a conversation with a friend

For dinner I asked Jeff to take out some seasoned chicken, and we can throw it on the grill. I am thinking that I have some sweet potatoes that I can cook to go along with it, and I have a little salad leftover from the other day that I can throw together real fast for a side dish.

I am hoping that I can get to church tonight, whether or not Jeff goes, I have an inkling that I have to go. I am also hoping to get back to the gym soon. That may be something that I do later this evening. I forgot to take my vitamins this morning, and I am tired, so I wish I would have remembered to grab the package.

I have been thinking about my grandmother a lot, and having lots of flashbacks. I miss her so much. I believe that I have not grieved completley yet, seeing how I am still having feelings of sadness, and at times, bouts of anger. The sadness comes when I feel like I could really use a wise and fair person to talk to, or just need a hug. At times I feel angry at the fact that she smoked, and was selfish. I don't know whether or not she would have lived longer if she wouldn't have. I am angry at times that she is just plain gone, and I will never be able to hug her, or stroke her hair, or have a conversation with her again. I know that she is in a better place, I know this, but I don't like it.

Okay, I guess that is all for now. I miss talking to ya girlie, you seem to be 10x more busy since you got that rock on your hand! I've been put on the back burner! Just kidding!

Love ya girlie, all hell just broke lose at work.

Jenn