Monday, June 22, 2009

back on track? Not quite but trying....

I know that I have been missing and I always have to get back into things when I fall off like this. I am so surprised that I did this because I was going strong for a while even when you were missing and now I have to catch up reading like ten posts from you. I am so sorry that I have been such a bad side tracked friend. Sorry again.

It looks to be from the glance that I took at the last few posts that you have that you have been doing really well and for that I am really proud of you. I did see that you need a hug but I know that I cant give you a real one so here is a computer one.....HUG..... I know it is not all that good. lol.

I really want to get back in here but I think that the hardest part is that I have been eating really bad and I am not wanting to be honest about it.

but here goes.

Today so far

B two eggs two slices white toast and two light sausage w coffee
S no
L egg white flatbread some coffee and a banana

So it is not good but not that bad yet but it is the end of the day that kills me and All I can think is that I might do better if I can get this going again and be honest with you and who ever esle might stumble onto this blog about what I am putting into my mouth. Arg. I need your help with connecting the cell phone because for the life of me I cannot get it and yours is working it is clearly something that I am doing wrong.

I did have a nice time last night and I was happy. I hope that you guys did find time for each other and that you got your hug then. Gab is stirring and has been sleeping for a while. I have to get her lunch and get going. I hope that making myself accountable again to you will help. But the other big problem is that I am not exercising at all and I seem to have no drive to do so. I dont know what to do to get my act together.

I love ya and miss you!

Crystal