Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm sorry

Crys,

I'm not sure if you're getting my texts or not...and I REALLY REALLY HOPE you're not ignoring them, so I thought I would come here and post.

I am so very sorry that I have made you feel like I don't like you. To be honest, that is not it at all and couldn't be further from the truth. You're right I don't like you...I LOVE YOU. You are a huge part of my life. I think about you almost, if not as much as I think about Jeff and the kids. I always think about how you're doing, and wonder if things are ok in your neck of the woods. When I don't get to talk to you, I don't know if you're mad, sad, busy, or just having a hard time.

I HAVE to try and make more time for you, and I am really trying. It is hard though with my schedule, your schedule, my family, your family. We both seem to be so damn busy. I am going to talk over with Jeff the possibility of me coming to see you in September. Maybe the middle part. I will have much more time saved up and will be able to put some money away. But, in part, that would be my birthday gift to myself for my 30th birthday.

Crys, I know what it feels like to not feel like your liked and I don't want you to have that feeling, especially with me. So, if you can tell me please what I can do so you don't feel like that anymore.

Okay, onto other things. You did excellent yesterday with your eating...keep up the good work. You can do this. You ONLY have 20 lbs to go, no sweat, right? I hope that all is good in your neck of the woods.

If you need anything I am work until 11 tonight and I have my phone so we can at least text.

Love ya bunches girlie.

Jenn