Saturday, June 27, 2009

Official

So, Caleb is doing better today. I don't think that he is running a fever, Jeff hasn't told me that he is. So that is great. I think ti was just a 24 hour bug that hit him.

Let me tell you I am going through some nasty, NASTY, wait.........NASTY, withdrawls. But, I feel like I have made the right decision and am willing to bear through it. I figure after a week or two I should be doing better. I am just scared that this will take a turn for the worse. I pray that it doesn't, I'm scared enough as it is.

Crys I am looking more and more forward to the day when I get on that plane and come see you. I am trying to just plan the trip right now and let the rest take its course. I am really trying to letting go of the control factor. As a matter of fact, Jeff told me he was going out tonight and I didn't even think twice about it, I just told him to go and have fun. And for the first time I didn't feel like I was being abandoned, or like he was being unfair. I truly hope he has a great time.

It is scorching here again. As of right now it is just about 104. HOT MAMA! I could truly use a pool right now. Hopefully the country club gets their pool up and going soon.

Crys, I hope that your day is going well. I will be calling you once I get off. So be expecting it! Ha, as tired as I am, I need someone to keep me awake.

Today this is what I ate:

B-Peanut butter on 2 whole wheat pieces of toast
S-Peach
L-Pork chop and cucumbers
S-Peaches in Strawberry jello (3/4 of the cup) and a thing of Peanut Butter (this was bad calorie wise)
D-Chili

I am working on some water right now, just having a hard time drinking it.

Okay, so my big day date is set! February 11, 2012! (February 11 is our original wedding day, in 2012 it just happens to land on a Saturday.) Woo hoo!!!! So I have 2 1/2 years to get everything together! I have already started shopping for save the date cards and invitations that Jeff and I can make together. You would be amazed at how cheap it is when you are willing to do it yourself! We can do 50 for 17.00 whereas if I order them already printed we would spend over $100. It's amazing! Now that is just the cards, we would still have to get the envelopes and seals. So we will see. Either way, it is more personal if we do it ourselves! I am so excited.

Okay, that is it. I will talk to you in a couple of hours! Take care.

Jenn