Friday, June 5, 2009

We can plan together!

I hope that you and Jeff talk about the date because if it is close then we can plan together! I know you guys are married for real but I understand that you would want to have the big day too. I did not tell you when the day is because I dont know when it is yet....right after John asked me he came down with a horrible bug and we just got back from the Er because they thought that he might have the SWINE flu but nope it is not it he is just sick as a dog. So we have talked a little about it but this is where we got. He says fall 2013 lol....I say fall 2011 and I think that mine is going to win it is just going to take the conversation that I am not making him go through yet because he is sick. I was over Donnas the other day and she was saying that it should be ASAP and then Judy was like yeah it should be said and done with in 6 months.....But Jenn, I am not in a rush....I dont want to wait till 2013 but I do want to wait....Because A, I want to get married in the fall, probally november 7th or as close as we can get depending on when it falls. Since that was the day that we met. SO I cant do it this fall because it is too soon. I dont care what anyone says! I cannot do it next fall because Lauren my cousin is getting married then and it is going to be a huge wedding and I dont want people comparing or having a hard time attending too bug events that cost a lot of money and that are a lot of work for those that are involved. I dont want to be short changed sorry but it is true! And the other reason is that I want to have an engagment party and then I want the bridal shower and Johns stag and my bachelorrte party and all that and I want it all to be spaced out to the point that it works and that I can look forward to each event as it comes....So there for I am not in a rush but john plan for 2013 when gab will be....umm....5 no thanks!

lol..

Okay I did bad with my eating today so I am not going to tell you but it looks like you did good and I saw that you got food and that was important I know so good job!

About Caleb,

I know that the sleeping thing is tough. I can only guess that some of his fussy stuff comes from the travel and then getting back into things. He does this each time you come back I have noticed. I think he likes routine as most babies do. I know that it is hard to get him to do other things right now and that he is really not into the toys and hates the box now and days. I think that I find that gab has alot of toys just thrown around the living room that she cant really do much with. She loves pushing a big ball around the house. I am sure that he would like that but I can see him crawling on it and falling of as she has too and it was not fun!

Try this....Take out some toys that Caleb likes. Or on a good day he likes them. Lay on the floor beside him and begin to play with the toys as you should. Helping Caleb remember what they are and what is fun about them in the first place. Then you give him the toys and let him get involed and once he is busy then you walk away. Go do what ever you need to do and then come back every few mintues to respark the iterest in the play things that are there. So that you become exciting but not more excitning than the toys and he is not following you around becuase you are not near the fun toys and he knows you are going to come back anyway in the long run! It might be a little early for this but we use it alot at work and it helps.

Are you sure that he is feeling well?

And what is it that happens when Jeff is there? Could it be that he is just more used to Jeff becuase like you both have said he has the more tradtional role that he is at home and you are working the crazy all over shifts? And if we are saying that Caleb likes routine then wouldn;t it make sense that he would lack onto the parent that is most predictable? Just some thoughts. That being said it DOES not mean that he loves you less or is less attached. Because I think that Gab LOVES John very much as much as me...But She is not going to go with him when I am around. I feel like it is because I am very predictable and babies just like that.

Keep up the hard work....

BUT OH one more thought HELLO Caleb wants to know where Autumn and Codey are.....DO not think that just cause he is a peanut that he doesnt know there is some thing not quiet right about his world....LOL. Little bugger!
Love ya miss ya and when you can talk to me tommorrow please call me!

I miss you! and you HAVE to come to my wedding I hope that I can make yours too!

C