Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

First, I want to tell Jeff and John, Happy Fathers Day. Jeff, I know that you are a good father, and will continue to be. I couldn't ask for more. John, although you are new at being a dad, when I hear you play or talk with Gab, you sound happy and full of life.

So, yesterday went well with the eating. The only thing I ate in addition to my list was a 90 calorie fat free chocolate pudding.

As far as my personal inventory, well I only got 3 of the 4 done, AND I didn't get to go to church because I had to cook dinner, and clean up. Time just seems to fly by me after I get home. Nor did I get to go to the gym. I really didn't get to do the things I wanted to do. That has got to change. I deserve to go to church and the gym. I will re-evalutate what I can do to make more time.

So today this is what I have for my food inventory:

B-Whole Wheat Bagel with Low Fat Cream Cheese
S-Peaches in Strawberry Gel, a peach, a banana, and a 90 calorie FF pudding
L-Antepasta salad with Tuna
S-something from my 1st snack list

Tonight for sure we are going to have the chicken. It was still frozen last night when I went to cook it, but I have it marinating in Teriyaki sauce in the fridge and will cook it tonight.

For my personal inventory:

*I need a hug
*I need some stress relief (the gym would be perfect!)

So, all in all I guess I'm doing pretty good today, I'm not in need of much! WOOHOO!

Crys, I really hope that you had a great time at the baby shower last night. Hope everyone is doing great. I miss hearing from ya on here.

Talk to you later.

Love ya,
Jenn