Saturday, June 13, 2009

agony

Yup.

That problem that I was telling you that I have from gab....it is horrible and I am in such pain I cannot even bare it. I am calling my ob tommorrow to see if they can do anything esle or suggest anything esle to help me get threw the next few days. Arg. I used the wrong threw but I dont want to fix it.

Hey Beccah had an idea in her case it was bad but in ours...Can we find a way to promote our blog and get ads on our blog about dieting and all that and get loot for it?

I am no beccah as a writer or web designer but good ness at two cents a pop for the blog I will refresh all day and sent it out to a million people! All we have to do is a little research and I will work harder on the blog entries to make them funnier to read....lol.

WE can spilt the proceeds in half and stop complaining to each other about money. Can you imagine what a GOLD mind spark people is....LOL. We gotta DO IT...

Anyway today I ate pretty good. i had alot of water melon and that was not guilty feeling.
I am tired and in pain so I wont talk alot tonight.

I am sorry that I made you worry about the whole not liking me thing, but you pulled away and I knew it and I took it the wrong way. I think we are on the right path again.

I hope that you have a good night at work. I hope that it goes fast. I will talk to you tommorow around 3 my time....

Night
C