Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to square 1

So, take my last weight add 7 and there you go, you get triple 2's. How depressing, frustrating and angering. I am going to have to work hard in order to get back down to where I was. But I can do it, I know I can, none the less I am back at square 1.

About the April Rose thing, I am having a hard time believing it, but there are people who will do it. What I can't get over is that "she" did the H.W.W., and the prayer requests. She had the sono on the sidebar. I mean it just seems too real, but there are good con artists out there. If it is real, that there was a baby, then I feel for those parents; if it was a con, then I believe in Karma 100%, and it will come back around.

I am hoping that you are doing ok Crys, I miss talking to you.

I am not going to post very much, there isn't a lot to say, I am just not in a talkative mood right now.

Love ya,
Jenn