Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you and I miss you dearly

Thank you for being happy for me. It is what I want and I am feeling really good about it all. I wish we can find a way for you to be IN my wedding. It would make me so happy...But I know it is a hard prospective but I can hope...You certainly have been offically asked...

As far as my eating ah....it has been ok. Not great. I know that it is hard for you to get to the store and that now you guys are feeling strapped by the car payment. Are you almost done with the car payment for Jeff's car? That would help if that was gone....Maybe you can find a way to (I know this sucks) pay a little extra a month on that one so that you can get rid of it and then be in a better spot in the long run???

I miss you so much without you calling me it really sucks. I know that we have the blog but it is once a day at the best for you and I to get on here and it is just not enough. It makes me said. I really wish that you could get the cell again without PAYING! LOL.

I hope that everything esle is going well. 'i miss you and I am tired. I did get your texts but not until this morning because I fell asleep last night!

Love ya!

C