Monday, June 8, 2009

April rose.....Is it real? I want to believe...

Okay,

I feel really bad saying this as you know but something hit me as odd this morning and i told you that and now I dont know what to think.

There is a website that has been set up by a blogger that does not believe in the april rose story. She posted pics of this doll that looks just like the baby pic of april that was posted on the blog last night and then quickly taken off. I got to see it last night and then the others that were put up this morning , remember I told you she looks like a pretty normal baby? But now all the sudden they are off the page and I dont know what to think. I dont think that someone could do such a thing but Jenn, the pics look like the doll. I dont know. You look when you get a chance and then tell me.

I ate ok. I have been really behind with this and busy so I will get on the ball again tommorrow. I cant wait to get on the ball again. I am having the same problem now because I have not gotten to the store. We will see.

Okay talk to soon I hope. you must have gotten busy before I guess.

C