Saturday, January 2, 2010

Giving it another whirl

Hey! I've decided to try and give the whole eating healthy work out thing another whirl. It was difficult during the holidays and stuff, but now all that is passed and I don't have any excuses.

I had a honey wheat bagel with peanut butter for breakfast and am going to eat a salad for lunch. I have texted Jeff to see if by chance he would want grilled fish for dinner, in which I would make garlic broccoli and mushrooms and rice to go with it. We will see though, he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I hope that you can get the motivation back for you to finish with that last 20 lbs. If you want, I can do weight watchers with you. I am using sparkpeople intermittently, but am hoping that I can get on it on a more consistent basis.

Gosh, I am so tired right now. I fell asleep around 800 or so last night and got up at 4, but I am beat. I didn't sleep too sound, I was awake at 11, 2, 3, and then up at 4, so I didn't rest. I have promised Autumn to play dance dance revolution with her when I get home today and I am looking forward to that a lot.

Alrighty girl, that is all I can think about. I really don't have anything to talk about, which is weird for me.

Jenn