Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am not sure what happened but please read the other one first then this one thank god the blog saves drafts because I almost just lost all that stuff that I just typed out! Grr.

Okay so I was telling you that I pulled bird off the bus. It has made things very hard because now I have to take him to school and pick him up. I have had to find all different people to help piece it together until we move at which time I will drive him in for the first few days but then after he knows some of the kids that will be on that bus with him I will have him put on the bus. Gee it will make life easier to have him getting on and off the bus right where we live. Becuase it is a rare day that I am still at work at 3:30 which is about the time that the bus will be rolling in. I just hope that Darren makes friends he is a great kid and I really get angry that this little kid has made him feel so down. jerk.

What esle? Oh I weighed in at weight watchers for the first time last week and I was 165. I had all my clothing on and it was winter clothes but no jacket and I had no shoes. I also weighed in at night. So I am guessing that had I weighed in in the morning I would have been about 162. I really think that for me it would have made the difference but whatever. It is what it is. I am really hoping that I can follow the plan! Hey whenever they send me my code to use the online service which is sopposed to be great I will share with you the code. Maybe if you cannot swing the cost until next check at least you can look at their site.

When do you have to leave for the training? I know you must be excited/scared for that to come up and then be over!

I am getting a raise for my job! WE GOT a letter saying that there would be a merit based increase in our Jan 29th checks! I cant wait to see what it is! I am hoping for 75 cents because the last raise I got two years ago lol was 68 cents. It was three years ago almost now! So pray for the three quarters! I am not taking a class this semester becuase there is far to much going on but I am still applying to grad school for fall of 2010. I am not sure if I will get in because I only got a B plus and I needed an A minus to add the benefit to the application whatever. I did the best I could with what I had. The way I look at it is I will apply, take this semester to finish this portfolio and focus on work because I told you thinks are going on there and once I get that in then there will be a better rate of pay for me after all that hard work! And then I will just look to see what the school says. If I get in great if not I will take one class again and work hard. By that time maybe i will get in.

K gotta go.

Love ya