Tuesday, January 26, 2010

roll call????

Roll call? Holey cow your at miltary school! Well good for you for getting there and doing it! I hope that you are learning alot and that it is going well. I miss talking to you too! I am doing okay but I have a horrible headache right now but I am hoping that it will fade soon. I had another car issue and it was some converter part or whatever and what it ended up doing is costing me another 400 dollars. All I can do is pray that I get a good tax return so that I can get these bills back down. Grr...

I owe 2500 to cap one
1500 to Raymore and Flannigan
1500 to pilgrim furtinure
500 to walmart.....

So all that together I hope to pay them all down to half which means I need to clear.....about 3500 from my tax return after the first time buyer credit because I have to give that right to John. Lets pray that I get that. Then I can feel better about having to use the cards so much recently.

Anyway I am paying the minimums so that is all set as a matter of fact I am paying over the mins so I am still in good shape i just dont like the feeling of having it all over my head you know?
Anyway the diet is going well. I ate the bast soup today but I ate a ton of it. It was alot! But it was healthy and is sopposed to be a point a cup from weight watchers and I am guessing that it was about 7 to 8 points by the time I was done. It was really good.

I hope that your family is doing well and that you are getting to talk to them a little bit! Feel free to talk to them here if you think that would help and then jeff can read it to them that was you can fill us all in at the same time!

K miss you!

Crystal