Sunday, January 24, 2010

leaving town......U r.....

SO I did not eat all that good today. I did good most of the day but the thing is I had a chef salad and there is so much cheese and salmi in there. grr I did not eat it all but still.

Then big love was on tonight and I ate some crackers then. ANyway I went over my points but it is okay. I will do good tommorrow and you do get extra points so I am not really out of points. I am okay. I just ate more than I wanted to...Blah Blah Blah

I hope that things are okay for you and that you got out to your destination okay. I will text you tommorrow as I am sure that you are beat from the ride. But if you see this know that I am thinking about you.

I am following a new blog and I am really liking it. I have been following them for a long while since Kayliegh and then april rose and all that. But the name of the blog is Catherine and Hannah angels in heaven...Or something like that I can try to get you the exact link.

But anyway, this couple has had such a hard time. THey were not married until very recently but had tried twice to have a child over the last few years and lost both girls due to different reasons. One little one was born and lived for a bit and almost came home but passed away because of a heart defect very quickly and the other little one was born asleep. (that's there saying). Well they are now married and still trying and expecting a little boy. She is only 13 weeks but found out already. WOW. SHe does video blogs and all that and I am just praying for her like crazy. I thought you might like to follow it too because I think it can be a very heart warming thing to see them finally have a healthy baby. Also mom Rachel has a bicornal uterus and they think that might have something to do with the troubles for the past. But she is being watched like crazy this time.....If she can hang in for another 14 weeks is.....SHe will bring a baby home this time. I hope she makes it much longer!

Okay girl....I cant believe big love tonight was sso crazy. I know you dont watch it but it was nuts! One of the "moms" Margine the youngest one who is 25 ish kissed her sister wifes son who is 21 is and she is sopposed to be his mom....ooops... THis is gonna get wild.

K lovey...

C