Friday, January 29, 2010

down a bit more....

WEll updating you on whats going on with my attempts to be healthy. I am doing well.t another pound and a half according to weight watchers I am 158.0 and at my house I am 155.8. I am really glad that I am on the way back down. Like I told you as soon as I weigh less that 153 then i will feel like I am really losing weight again because that was where I was when you came to see me and then I fell off the wagon and I have to get back on. I hope that things are okay with you and that you are at home with your family by now. I know that you are going to be very busy with them seeing as you want to give them all your time. I understand so dont worry about it but just know that I miss you dearly and look forward to talking to you soon.

Love ya girlie....

Oh by the way I am not without fault. I ate two cupcakes tonight and lasgna. It was my brother's b day and he came over for dinner and tommorrow is Darren's and my sister;s so I am going to have a hard weekend!



Crystal