Saturday, January 16, 2010

hey you

SO I lost 4.6 pounds this week! And according to weigh watchers I weigh 160.6. That is at night with all my clothes on so at home I am getting better numbers of course. Since there is no winter attire and no food in my belly but to be fair I am going to say that I am what weigh watchers says I am which is 160.6.

So I have been following the plan and trying really hard to stay within my points. It is going well and I am hoping for the best.

I cannot believe that you might get postponed again for the schooling. I really hope they figure it out for you so that it can be over and done with ASAP. For you and your team members that are waiting as well.

We have been in the house most of today so hanging around. Seeing as it is cold out but today it was sunny so I did throw gab in the stroller and take a twenty minute walk until she was cold and then we retired. Something was better than nothing and it was the first time it was not bitter cold out and I wanted her to get some sun! I cant wait until we live in the cleaner neighborhood where the air truly is fresh. There is really great news too about where I live there is a gym that is down the street that is open 24 hours m to Th. I am telling you I could walk there if I choose to! I am so going there all the time!

Everyone has finished their part for my grad application. My boss and the director of all of sarah both very busy people have done their part. I have to use tonight and tommorrow to finish my part and then print it all out on Monday and drive it down there myself on tuesday or wednesday. I want to be sure they have all they need before the deadline a week from this monday.

I am sorry that the books were alot that stinks. I know how that feels for sure.

My gram wants us to come over so as soon as little miss gets up we are going.

THat is so cute all the fun stuff that Caleb is doing. I need to take some time to tell you about my girl but right now she is getting up so it will have to wait.

Talk to you soon.

C