Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sorry you have a cold.....and little guy too.....

Hey Pretty friend of mine....who leaves a smile on my face every time she says hello! You are such a great friend and you really know how to get me feeling better. I think that you are right about saying good things in my head about myself. It would be nice if I had someone in my life that said it to me you know but thats where you come in and Boom......Nice things are said. You are a great friend and person and very pretty too my love.....

So the rest of the day was fine....I had a ton of shit to do for the portfolio and newsletters for work and my case load is low so I have to get paper pushing done....You know. It stinks.

I am glad to see that you are not off and away from your family. You belong at home when Jeffery is not. lol. But at least this was Caleb will be almost two by then and that will be really good huh. Older the better for your trip I am thinking.

K I ate okay for the rest of today. I did of course have pizza for dinner and that was not all that good but I took most of the stupid cheese off. THe thing that I need to do is go to the gym. I get so mad. I think that I am going to start taking clothes with me and when ever I am driving from visit to visit try to fit in any time at the gym that I can. Grr.

Did you ever get a chance to look at the website with the weight watcher crap?

Ok girlie..

Love ya