Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh boy

Hey beautiful,

Sorry to hear that you had a hard day with the eating thing, but there is always tomorrow. I ate bad today as well, on the way up here we stopped at Red Lobster and I ate the coconut shrimp. Then for dinner we only had like 45 minutes and they weren't serving it here, so we went to Burger King and I got the grilled chicken sandwich and onion rings with a Dr. Pepper. But, I didn't eat but 5 of the onion rings, and didn't touch the Dr. Pepper at all.

I did make it to Santa Fe ok. There are 3 of us up here so it is nice not to be alone! I think it is going to be a lot of work but very fun. It is so military like, we have to clean our own dorm, make our beds from scratch and so on. But, it is only 3 weeks, I think I can survive! I of course can't wait for Friday to come so I can go home to my family.

You can text me but I want to let you know that I am not able to have my phone with me from 630 in the morning until 500 at night. So, if you text I will probably not respond until after 730 my time because after we get out of class at 5 we can go out and eat and stuff until 730. I just don't want you to think that I am ignoring you, I am just restricted from even having it on my person. .

The condo is looking beautiful! I can't believe it and I know it is a sin to be jealous, but girl that is what I am. But, in the same turn I am so happy for you. You finally own your own home! Hey, what is going on with your car? I would hate for you to have to incur a car payment.

Alrighty girl I really don't have much more to say. I will try and jump on here for at least a couple minutes to let you know how things are going and that I haven't forgotten about you.

Love ya,

Jenn