Thursday, January 21, 2010

pound cake

Hey girlie.

I lost a pound. I stopped at the stupid place to weigh in before I went to work and I did it one more pound. Whoo hoo. Did I tell you that my landlord is the person that weighs me in? It is so weird. Oh what is even worse is that after that I had to go make a deposit fast at the bank and I am all wearing my weight watchers name tag when the sexy but clearly gay bank teller was talking to me and knew my name I was like Shit and I said it out loud and ripped the tag off. What a moron. LOL.

I thought it would give you a giggle.

Anyway, I am trying to set up a meeting with the high up in the birth to three system so that she and I can look over this stupid portfolio together and there will be no surprises in store for me! I am getting there though. It is all together and then I read the guidelines and realized that it all needs to be single pages and you know I doubled them up and now I need yet again a bigger binder. I am telling you the thing is 20 pounds already. What a pain in the ass I cannot wait for it to be done.

So last night was not a good night in my world. Things are really tense in my house with the money that is being put into the condo and this floor guy that is on pills or whatever because he never comes when he says that he is going to this all is a great excuse for me to have to be on pins and needles in my house.

Whatever I asked for I guess. I am on the five year plan.....In five years I will have the money and the kids will be older yadayada and he can take the condo and .....

Okay you get it.

Love you for always lovin me dispite my inablilty to break free......

C