Friday, January 22, 2010

The longest minutes ever

SO I have been telling you this song and dance about how I can never work out because I dont get to the gym but I am devoting at least ten or fifteen minutes a day to high intensity exercise in the house. This is going to allow me to get 2 activity points a day for weight watchers. My goal is still to get to the gym of course but so far today has been good. THose minutes are so long!

SO I going to get off and relax a bit but I will come back later on. This computer is the one that jumps all over the page when you are typing so it is a pain to use. I will be back later! I hope you at least have access to a computer when you are away so that I can have you read to know I think about you and how I am doing with all this....

K love ya!

Crystal