Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Way to go

Crys,

Hey girlie, I am so proud of you for doing so well with the weight watcher thing! You are doing so well! Keep up the good work. Just remember that if you fall off the wagon, there is always your next meal, next day, and next week. It is just once.

You DO NOT look bad in any of your pictures, I think you look thin and beautiful! It is just self-perception that's all. You may want to consider doing positive self affirmations to help rebuild your self esteem. You are a beautiful woman with many beautiful features: your eyes, your hips, your hair, your smile, I could go on and on.

I had to go to El Paso today to take Caleb to the Dr. He has the common cold, nothing that requires an antibiotic. He has graciously passed it to me. So, to say the least I am beat.

I have not done perfect on my eating, but I could be doing worse. I will be back on the wagon tomorrow. I will say that I did not eat at a fast food restaurant today, I ate Denny's french toast this morning and a lite lunch from Applebees this afternoon. I could have done Sonic and Whataburger, but didn't.

I hate to keep this so short, but I also have a discussion question waiting for me for school.

Oh, really fast I will not be going to the academy come April, the FBI rejected my prints again, so I had them done via ink and sent them off for the April class. So, we shall see if I go in April. I see it as an omen, Jeff was going to be out of town at the same time as I, and I was not comfortable with that at all. This way I will be home with the kids, and we will get to celebrate our anniversary together as well.

Oh, and I bet you CAN get your portfolio done BEFORE your birthday.

Love you bunches, and miss you lots.

Jenn