Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something to consider

Hey girlie, it was really nice talking to you today. Although I am grateful for the time we did have, I am being selfish and am sad we didn't have more time to talk. I have really been missing you lately, I feel really alone. Jeff and I are doing really well, but there are things that I can talk easily to you about and you make so much sense. It just seems that we each are so wrapped up in our own lives, that we tend to forget to make the time to talk to each other. I know I have said it before and you have quelled it, but I really feel like I am losing or have lost you. I know that I am being selfish and need to be grateful that I even have you in my life at all, some people are not so lucky as to have you in theirs.

Moving on. I am going to try really hard to do the whole New Testament in 30 days that Aimee is doing on her blog. I know you don't agree with the whole blog thing she did in the beginning, but I just read the first reading and it made so much sense to me on a couple of different levels. It is just something I think you should consider. I know that getting out to church is difficult for you due to the condo, the weather, and sometimes getting the kids ready to go in the morning. This way you would still have a daily lesson.

I am proud of you on all the different levels you discussed earlier. Maybe I am not being a good friend by not remembering everything, but regardless I still think you are an amazing person. You do so well in all that you do. CONGRATULATIONS on the raise, that will definitely be a plus. By the way, how much longer do you have to go on your portfolio for that HUGE raise you would get? I hope that it is coming along well for you.

Thanks for wanting to share the code with me, that will be very nice! I was looking for some recipe the other day, and actually found a WW cookbook! I was so excited, I am going to be going through it in a little to start making plans for some of the meals. But, I will also get on the program as soon as I can.

Alrighty girl, Caleb is demanding I read to him, and I have put him off long enough. So, I will talk to you soon.

Love ya,
Jenn